TRAKRITE WHEEL ALIGNMENT GAUGE. ALIGNMENT GAUGE
Trakrite Wheel Alignment Gauge. Full Wheel Covers.
- Wheel alignment is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car maker's specification.
- Aligning a vehicle's wheels, by checking and, if necessary, resetting front and/or rear suspension and steering angles to the manufacturer's specifications. Uneven tire wear or steering that pulls can indicate a need to have the wheel alignment checked or adjusted.
- The adjustment of various components to meet predetermined specifications for camber, caster, toe and ride height.
- A tool for checking whether something conforms to a desired dimension
- A means of estimating something; a criterion or test
- An instrument or device for measuring the magnitude, amount, or contents of something, typically with a visual display of such information
- accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
- estimate: judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time); "I estimate this chicken to weigh three pounds"
- a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
83 245DL gauges
Added a couple of engine monitor units to my 83 wagon. Using the fuel economy gauge to help "calibrate" the use of a Turbo gauge as a vaccum display.
Made a gauge panel today from a chunk of ABS plastic. Fits where the radio used to be. The gauges are Marshall SCX and have high/low alarms.
e36 steering wheel
pottery wheel for beginners
hot wheels 360 loop
tractor wheel spacers
trojan wheel clamp
xgma wheel loader
used factory wheels
Post a comment